Last modified: March 20, 2019
Intellinetics (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed
to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the
website www.intellinetics.com (our “Website”) and our practices for
collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- While conducting surveys, sweepstakes, or contests in connection with products and/or services offered on
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party
(including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content
(including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we
will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By
our policy is updated in a manner that materially changes the way we make use of personal information, we will
post a notice of the revision on the main page of the Website. Your continued use of this Website after we make
changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Website and the policy periodically for
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information
to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under
13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we
have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent,
we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13,
please contact us using the Contact Information provided at the bottom of this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number,
or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the products or services your view and/or
order and the pages you visit on the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage
details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the
time of registering to use our Website, making a purchase, or subscribing to any of our services. We may
also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a
problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate
through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain
information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication
data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we
may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third
parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by
enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you
direct your browser to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website.
Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information
about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, visit the Flash player settings page on
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known
as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company,
for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website
statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server
- Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Opt-Out. We use certain services provided by
Google Analytics to gather information about how our users interact with the site. This information helps us
optimize the site to provide a better user experience. One or more of the following Google Analytics for
Display Advertising features may be implemented on our website: Remarketing, Google Display Network
Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest
Reporting. We may use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including
Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Thus, by visiting our website, you may see ads for
our products and services when you visit other sites on the Internet. We, along with third-party vendors
parties, together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website. We, along
placed on your browser by third parties, together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad
services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using
Google's Ads Settings.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties, including
advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and application providers. These third parties may use
cookies alone or in conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies to collect information about you
when you use our website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they
may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across
different websites and other online services . They may use this information to provide you with interest-based
(behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions
about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Google's Ads Settings.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, if any.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and
us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you
do not want us to use your information in this way, please click the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mail or other
electronic communication that you may receive from us.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers'
target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your
consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet
its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual,
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as
part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about
our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory
agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company,
our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the
purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created
mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some
that some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Emails from the Company. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may opt
out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included in the promotional e-mail. These opt out options do not
apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product inquiry, a specific request for
Company to contact you, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising that
may appear on our Website or on other websites you may visit. However these third parties may provide you with
ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted
ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI's website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best
to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted
to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for
circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. ]
how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The
we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website